Monday 31 October 2011

Fond Memories of Sir Jimmy Savile OBE RIP

"BY" PAUL MERTON

Apparently, this was actually recorded during the last series of "Have I Got  News For You" when Jimmy Saville was a guest on Paul Merton's team.  Incredibly, it didn't make our screens. (It seems that Mr.  Merton doesn't  like Mr. Saville very much)
Out-take 3:09'36  
During the headline round:  
DEAYTON: You used to be a wrestler didn't you?
SAVILLE: I still am.  
DEAYTON: Are you?  
SAVILLE: I'm feared in every girls' school in the country.  (Audience laugh)  
DEAYTON: Yeah, I've heard about that.  
SAVILLE: What have you heard?  
DEAYTON: I've...  
MERTON: Something about a cunt with a rancid, pus-filled cock.  (Huge audience laugh; Awkward pause)  
SAVILLE: I advise you to wash your mouth out, my friend...  
MERTON: That's what she had to do! (Audience laughs)  
HISLOP: Weren't you leaving money in phone boxes or something?  (Saville glares at him) Or have I got completely the wrong end of the...  
SAVILLE: (To Deayton, heavily) The question you asked was about wrestling.  
DEAYTON: Yes. And then you mentioned girls' schools. I don't know whe...  
SAVILLE: Well I understood this was a comedy programme. I realise now how wrong I was. (Audience laugh)  
DEAYTON: So were you a professional wrestler?  
SAVILLE: Yes I was.  
DEAYTON: (To audience) Glad we got that cleared up.(Pulls face; audience giggles)
HISLOP: Feared by every girls' school in the country...  
SAVILLE: That's right.  
MERTON: Due to having a rancid, pus-filled cock.(Huge audience laugh)  
DEAYTON: Erm...  
HISLOP: You're on top form tonight, Paul...  
SAVILLE: (Strangely) I'm...this is not what I...  
FLOOR MANAGER: (OOV) OK, do you...(inaudible section)...shall we, for pick-ups...  
MERTON: I'm terribly sorry. I don't know what came over me.  
SAVILLE: A pus-filled cock, I imagine. (Shocked audience laugh)  
MERTON: Oh, it's nice to see you joining in. We'd been waiting for you, you sad senile old shitter. (Audience appears to do double-take)  
DEAYTON: I think we...d-d-you you want to apologise to our guest, Paul?  
MERTON: Sorry, I do apologise. Sir senile old shitter, is what I meant to say. (Audience laugh; pause) Sir senile old shitter...who fucks minors.  (Audience unrest) 
HISLOP: Sorry, I'm just looking at our lawyer again. (Waves) Hello!  (Audience laughs) 
DEAYTON: Shall we get back on course with this, or sha...  
SAVILLE: I do fuck miners, that's quite correct. I have always done so. They can do the most wonderful things with cigars. The coal...  
MERTON: What, they stick them up your senile, pus-filled arse?  (Audience laughs)  
FLOOR MANAGER: (OOV): Come on...I'm getting an ear-bashing here. It's...  
MERTON: Oh they want to continue. Sorry, I'll contain myself. Carry on...  
DEAYTON: Right (Pause) You used to be a professional wrestler didn't you?  (Huge audience laugh)  
SAVILLE: (Calmly) I did.  
DEAYTON: You didn't have a nickname or anything?  
SAVILLE: Yes - 'Loser'. (Audience laughs)  

Out-take 4: 21'20  
Following a discussion about caravans:  
DEAYTON: Last month, Roger Moore sold his luxury caravan in Malta. Asked by the...  
MERTON: I visited your caravan the other week, Jimmy.  
SAVILLE: Did you really?  
MERTON: Oh yes. Interesting what you can find, if you have a bit of a poke.  (Audience laugh)  
HISLOP: He just told you, it was twelve years ago...  
SAVILLE: No, I lived in it for twelve years.  
MERTON: And fucked twelve year olds. (Audience laugh)  
DEAYTON: Here we go again...I'll be backstage if anyone wants me.  
MERTON: (Indicating Saville) That's what you said to the kids on your show, wasn't it?  (Audience laugh)  
SAVILLE: No, they never did want me.  
HISLOP: Not even Sarah Cornley?  
SAVILLE: She was an exception.  
DEAYTON: Who's Sarah Cornley?  
SAVILLE: Sarah Cornley is...  
HISLOP: About fifteen grand in damages, wasn't she?  (Uncertain audience laugh)  
SAVILLE: That's right.  
HISLOP: So if I was going to mention that you threatened to break her arm if she said anything...  
SAVILLE: You'd be very wrong. (Pause) I said I'd break both her arms.  (Audience unease)  
MERTON: Fucking hell. I mean, you're just sitting there, all shell suit and cigar wearing those fucking...I don't know what they are.  
SAVILLE: Chrome-plated SC-700 sun-visors, these are. Sent to me by...  
MERTON: We don't give a shit. Ladies and gentlemen, Sir James Saville OBE. Jim has fixed it for me to have my arms broken. Meet this depressing old fucked up cunt of a fucker on television who's riddled with cancer and fucking pubic lice.  
HISLOP: (To lawyer again) Hello! (Audience laughs)  
MERTON: Christ, I mean ha ha, big fucking joke - the fucking lawyers are involved, tee hee. It doesn't change anything.  
DEAYTON:  (Visibly out of character) Do you wanna stop, or...?
MERTON: No I don't fucking want to stop. It's all shit! You'll expect a comedy walkout in a minute, won't you? I mean, big bloody joke - I'm going to quote Shakespeare in a minute, how fucking out of character. And Ian knows about football - oh my fucking sides. 
SAVILLE: You've never fucked anyone in your life, boy.  
MERTON: Oh fuck off...  
FLOOR MANAGER: (OOV) ...About five minutes, just to...(Phil Davey enters)  
PHIL DAVEY: OK, well top that as they say. You're looking troubled by that, aren't you mate? I tell you, I came back from Amsterdam recently...  
RECORDING PLACED ON STAND-BY; CUTS BACK TO CLOSE-UP OF DEAYTON  AWAITING HIS CUE
DEAYTON: OK. Second time lucky. (Pause) Last month, Roger Moore sold  his luxury caravan in Malta. Asked by the New York Times about his relaxed acting style...
*******
An amusing, shocking story that's been around for years. However, if you Goggle "Sarah Cornley", all you get is references back to this "story".
The Internet is a dangerous place.................

No comments:

Post a Comment